Friday, June 22, 2007

My 4th time

I have no idea who cursed me or what kind of karma i got. I never steal anyone's phone.

First time, my phone got stolen amongst ourselves. It was a birthday party in Redbox and there were alot of us, half which i don't know. I believe they're the ones who took it. It's a K700i and it costed RM 1100 when i bought it. I cried.

Second time, it got stolen by a direct sales man right in front of my face. All he needed to do is shake his product: a kitchen cloth around. And then they did some magic tricks. Now you see it, now you don't. i was in a Signature Kitchen-like shop and there's only two of us. they took it just like that. i realised 5 minutes too late. It's a K750 and it costed RM1,400. I cried.

Third time, i was clubbing and the phone was in my pocket. People always tell me not to bring handbags to clubbing. it tends to get stolen. The advice is definitely not for me. I got mine stolen right from the pocket cos it's not deep enough. Phone peeping out, welcoming the thief. I only used it for 3 days, farking brand new. It's W850 and it costed RM 1,200. somemore at cost price. I cried.

Forth time, i was in Royal Selangor Club having stomach pain. So unbearable, i got cold sweats. Too disturbed by the stomach pain, i left my phone on top of the tissue dispenser, last cubicle, female toilet. I went in with it and went out without it. It's K800 and it costed RM 1,100(at a super low price, below cost price). I didn't cry. Say hoo-ra to this miracle. HA!

Similarity: It's all Sony Ericsson and it all costs above RM1,000.

5 comments:

selina said...

Sympathy from selina. You got a stolen phone karma whereas I got a wet phone karma. Both my phones dropped into the sea. I swore I would never bring my phone to islands.

esther said...

OMG! kesiannya....the moral of the story is....do not buy or bring any phone which cost more than RM1K and sony ericsson phone! just be extra careful next time.

Wai Yin said...

CSM CSM CSM!!!! U ah... Next time either you dun buy SE phone if which cost rm999 or u buy non SE phone..

:P :P

+sammy+ said...

haha oh yes....i have considered all alternatives. i'm currently usng a second hand motorola. aahah...doubt that will get lost even if i leave it around. its just my luck...sigh

Samuel said...

Wow.. u seem to be getting used to losing ur phones.... just for next why dont u go to zyb and save all ur contacts, calendar, sms, etc ... this way the next time u lose ur fone all ur important data can be downloaded directly into ur fone....
try it its free and u dont have to download anything either.....
bye