i actually DO have a lot of assignments to do but i really can't make myself do it. aren't i saddening? anyway, today i ditched my work and lunch for good reason! Me, Jamie and Carmen got to online at the same time. Reunion for Malaysia, New York and Australia.
FInally, i think for the first time we were online together. Nice timing.
WE talked bout nonsense and problems and all the ridiculous things come up.
Jamie and Carmen got a few cool phrase each.
Jamie: told Carmen to 'Fuck on the ice' when going for skiing in Canada
Carmen: said she cant have a 'fuck free day' cos her friend is there.
I was laughing my teeth off just now. And everyone just logged off a few minutes ago to go on with their lives in Australia and NEw York.
And I... am going to hit the bed. Boring day.
I guess that boringness will only last till 8pm. Because i have to go work at 8 pm and i'm going Genting for a one-night trip right after work. YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment