But what I hate more are the privatised ones, and to name 2 of my favourite hatees:
TELEKOM Malaysia & Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB)
Both of them share several similarities, which I personally experienced:
- Rude staff (especially over the phone).
- Yakking away with colleagues while doing their work (in the branches).
- Efficient in chasing you for money but totally disappear when you have problems with their products/services.
- Their technicians are busier than any International companies' CEO and you have to wait for them like an idiot.
- Takes a zillion years for someone to answer the hotline or the branch's phone.
- The staff finish work 5 minutes before their official closing time.
And then today, I saw this article about TNB's financial condition.
How did I respond?
I laughed my jaw off.