Monday, February 26, 2007

R.I.P my beloVed Baby Bunny


this is my baby bunny... it passed away this morning between 5 a.m and 7 a.m. I am bloody sure of this because i slept at 5 am and i have to wake up at 7 am for class, and the next thing i know it's already gone to heaven. How can it die just like that???? I remember it being very healthy before i go to sleep, i even feed da fella with some vege, played with it, and gave her a goodnight kiss! God is so cruel to me.
Baby is noly 36 days old and i have NEVER parted from it for more than 24 hours. From her batch of 4 babies, she is the only survivor and i spent so much time and energy growing her up. That's why she is so precious! *sobS* I miss her. Now there's no Baby to climb around my bed and my keyboard and no Baby to climb on my shoulders!
She loves to climb up people's shoulder and she loves human presence. When i bring her along in the car, she will rather jump onto my lap and lay there than sit in her box on the passenger seat. she will hop quickly, following me from behind whenever i walk around the house. she will lick my fingers when i hold her in my hands. she will dive head first into the cup of milk and nearly drown herself before i can pump milk into a syringe and feed her and then sneeze out droplets of milk when i pull her out.
In SHORT: she is the apple of my eye and the supplement for my soul. *sobs...* i'm just devastated! i'm going to mourn for a week!

No comments: