Thursday, August 23, 2007

stories 'bout phones

The last time i lost my phone, a K800i, it was about 2 months ago.




NO! NO!





i am not blogging about another phone mishap!


i was actually looking for photos to upload and then i realised most of it is in my K800i, meaning no new photos. And then Ed gave me some second hand J300i or J-something-i to be used temporarily. Both of us were too broke to get new phones.


And when i have money. I bought the S500i as soon as Ed showed me the review on the magazine because it's so pretty! It's a fashion phone, thus i got no mood to take pics cos it's only 2MP. result: no photos.



S500i Phone Review:



THis phone is a real beauty i can say. It's green and black. very shiny and sleek. it's so slim i can't feel it in my pockets; which kinda freak me out btw cos i thought i lost another phone. The illuminating lights on boths sides of the phone (between the slides) are very very pretty. The lights can be customised according to our preference, in pink, purple, turqoise, red, blue, green. SUper loud speakers; which makes it a good alarm (trust me on this). you know... kecil kecil cili padi. didn't expect such a slim phone to be so friggin loud.

Did i mention it slides smoothly? ANd oh oh....the best of all is actually the theme! it changes according to time (day/night), date and festive season. eg... if it's christmas it'll snow. if its january 1st, it'll have fireworks, then there's autumn, spring, winter, summer with different flowers. sometimes there's dandelions flying round, sometimes butterfly... i never get bored looking at the screen!


The downside and also the reason i stopped using after 2 weeks: the keypad is soo bloody thin it cracked. lucily, it just cracked and stayed there... never drop off. in 2 weeks time, i managed to crack 6 out of 12 keys. Also not suitable for people with chubby fingers because it's quite small.


NO 3G and 3.2MP camera, or else i'll stick with this phone.



THEN, I now use a K810i.


K810i Phone Review:


With 3G and 3.2 MP camera. but not pretty. no attractive themes and not slide-able. which means practical, but not nice to see! which i really don't mind since there's the 3.2mp camera. Compared with my ex, the K800i, it's a little bit thinner but same functions.

However, the small round buttons are quite hard to use if you're not used to it. simple as that. speaker not very loud too.
__________________________.....

Ok, i'm complaining too much although this phone is good enough. maybe it's because it's similar to K800i and i don't buy back the same phones that were stolen. Edmund will kill me if i say i wanna change my phone/lost my phone again. He didn't even let me keep the S500i as spare phone. *sob*

I AM REALLY HARD SELLING SONY ERICSSON AREN'T I? i just love them!

Oh...then again, soon i'll have more pictures to post in my blog after i start messing around with the phone. i think i only used it to call and message these days, which is such a waste.

I hope the next time i use another phone, it's not because i lost the K810i..but because i sold it. God bless me! And yes, those who wants new phone can keep following me when i'm out because i tend to lose it some day soon, and you can be the lucky person who pick it up.

No comments: