Monday, June 30, 2008

I L.O.V.E work

It’s the last day of the month. Must blog. M.U.S.T.

Reason: I find myself blogging too little for the month of June. Therefore, it’s a necessity to add one more post. Haha…

Today also happen to be the last day of my work in June.

About my work, I find it nice. I like working, and I still don’t understand why people always say you’ll want to work when you’re studying, but when you’re working you’ll wanna go back to studying.

I confidently told them that I will love working more back then. They laughed at me and say I will not say the same in future. The truth? I proved myself right because I really do enjoy work.

The environment and the people are just beautiful. Of course, every place has a few devils. I was able to tolerate the devils here very very well. Amazingly. I can have my smile throughout the day even with the devils yelling at me. Oh yes…

I shall not mention where I met the worst devil, but I can only say the one here are like angels compared to the one.

Darn, I just love working so much.

I remember the days where I dread going to class in college and rather skip it. During this whole month, I wake up like sunshine

La la la la…


And time flies when i'm happily working...

No comments: