Sunday, September 11, 2005

bILe and wAter...


i learned another lesson today.. which is to EAT BEFORE CONSUMING ALCOHOL. yeaps.. or u could end up like me. felt so freakin' sick the whole day because i couldn't stop vomitting. wEnt clubbing yesterday night with darling n his frens... and everyone there can really drink like a hippo! most of them are anyway... so immune to alcohol, they can jsut drink n drink n drink n still stay conscious. well, lucky for me; i'm not too bad myself! hahaa... which is actually bad because they will keep on coming to me with a cup of whisky n say "half half". i really dun mind drinking but what bothers me is actually the consequences after that. all i had the whole day yesterday was only popiah and roti bakar... and u get the idea. it turns my stomach upside down so badly, i woke up this morning puking till it was mid-afternoon. the amazing thing was... i vomitted all the food out yesterday night, so today was only liquid. i didn't drink much water today but the amount of water that i gave out was... woW!! lots of it... and i couldn't stop puking. eEEWww... i'm so sorry if i'm going to make u lose ur appetite. but, today my puke today was all liquid.. and yellow. hahah guess what was in it? it tastes bitter... it's bile alright!! YUcKS.S.... no more over drinking...

No comments: