Saturday, July 11, 2009

Important story to tell.

Random recents in short sarcastic sentences:

Worked till for 7.30am this morning for 21 effing hours straight.
Got back, looked in the mirror to find a haggard disastrous looking person staring back.
Went to the fridge, grabbed a chilled mask, plaster it on the face, shut all curtain and windows, on the aircon and slept.
Woke up 2 hours later to find the mask had dried off all its moisturising essence and realised it's time to go office again.
Menggila in the office for another 5 hours.
Headed straight to Starbucks to chill 'cos no one is free to dine with me.
Typed this gila-fying pointless entry.

Let me tell you a story about the sun.
I went back home from work this morning with the sun rising.
On the same day, I went back home from work for the second time with the sun setting.

Now, let me tell you what I saw while I'm typing this:
- Two half naked fat boy just walked past me, their bellies jiggling like Jell-O.
- This guy next to my table was staring at this other girl from another table, exchanged glances and the girl giggled.
- oH, the two jell-O bellies boys walked past again.
- This dude stepped on my laptop charger while walking past me. *stare cock at him*


To end this post, I just want to let you people know that what kinds of rubbish things I say/type/do when I'm high on caffeine and not having enough sleep.

Point proven, no?

No comments: