Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Roller coaster to hell

A dear friend once told me:
"Life is like a roller coaster. It will go down and come up again."



I remember being so pessimistic, replying:
"You forgot the gravititional force, it comes down faster and lower than it will go up."



Which is true, if you put physics in the theory.

The roller coaster I'm on seems to be on its way down to hell, because I don't see the bend that curves up. I'm emotionally and physically harrased.

First there's the surgery to go through.

Then more injuries along the way. Got smacked by basketball, sprained an ankle, scabs and scratches all over, paper cuts...

Then emotionally, you tend to dedicate your heart to the wrong person and another person dedicate feelings that I do not intend to want.

I am drained from work and have thought about going back to studies more often nowadays. Things used to be more busy previously but recently, I just can't take it anymore. To make things worse, I'm agitated at every single thing in work.

I wanted to quit smoking but failed. It's probably a psychological thing, it gives me the comfort and takes my mind off things.

At least I lost my fondness on alcohol !

No comments: