Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Twilighters

Hey twilight fans!

I love the Twilight movie more than alot of people. So much, that I bought and read all the 3 sequels in two weeks time.

Edward Cullen is cute... very hypnotising to be exact. And is probably the sweetest, most loving vampire around (if vampires do exist).

But I'm not that hardcore of a fan yet. Not till I'll tattoo words/phrases/images of Twilight onto any parts of my body. Not even on my fingernails, no thanks.

You guys who imprinted Twilight onto your skin permanently really showed me the extend of a 'hardcore fan'. I surrender, and bow in respect.








My favourite phrases:

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you."

"There are no rules that can bind you when you find your other half."

Sweet!

To those who chose a nice design, good for you.

To those who chose a not-so-nice design by an inexperienced artist, chillex. Be grateful that laser tattoo removal now exists.

End note: Thanks to Lainey who posted up about this on Facebook.

Images from Geekologie.com

No comments: