Tuesday, June 06, 2006

never-ending 'discussions'


i believe that one day (very soon) i'll die due to lack of sleep. i already lost sleep the past few days, and it's not just a few hours. it's alot of sleep when you add them up altogether.
today has not been a very good day as well. i thought that the problems between me and him were officially over 2 days ago where we talked EVERYthing through. being honest is very important. oh yes, it is VERY VERY important. so i learnt my lesson... and i've been honest since then. i was wrong because after that the problems that evolved were due to some other reasons.


the problems that arise never stop and the 'discussion' happened every few days. it's starting to make me feel sick and i don't like the way things are going now. in fact, i'm already feeling very 'sick'. you name it; constipation, vomitting, headache, dizzy, irregular periods, stomach cramp, amnesia, mood swings bla bla bla...the list goes on.


today, i've been very honest with him. i never intended to lie because i knew he already understood. little did i know, God has his way of playing pranks on me. somehow... a different issue started in the evening. from having a superb day without much worries, my night was filled with trauma (again) because another 'discussion' was held and lucky for me, all goes well... we ended the night well.


then i woke up just now feeling all numb and dizzy and thought, "hey, it's the 6th of June. Exam results day" i checked online and there's still nothing yet... so i came online. while i blog, my pet rabbit jumps around my keyboard typing all sorts of funny words and is currently chewing on the keyboard's wire. it's good to have something cute and cuddly thing next to you who doesn't know how to make any noise (except to sneeze). i'm dizzy, i'm sleepy and i'm patiently waiting for the results to come out. the rest of the day that has passed is history. AND i believe history always tend to repeat *cross fingers*

6 comments:

JT Slade said...

Hi, yo!

May the Force be with you.

simply me, Jason said...

3weeks plus to one year anni and this is what happens to your relationship. Sigh... hope everything goes well for you. But I'm starting to see the pattern here as things approach your anniversaries =)

+sammy+ said...

let's just put it in a simpler term...i'm cursed with the 'one-year-anniversary' thing....:(

simply me, Jason said...

I think... its the counter at the bottom of your blog... I dont trust it at all. Might be cursed

esther said...

wat's the cursing thingie? well, everyone goes through dat man. mine came in during my second month ler n continues till now. it's a never ending thing for me. gud luck man! i wannna see a hapi ending ler! muaks!

simply me, Jason said...

Suddenly I feel so lucky. I shld be thankful I dont face this... or perhaps its just not yet my one yr anni... *touch wood*
meh... i dont get why relationships should be any hassle... shldnt stress about it. And I still think its the counter below...