Saturday, May 10, 2008

The 10K Chant

I visited my own blog and saw this advertisement that says Win RM10,000 just by chanting some phrases in a creative way!

I was already thinking how funny I'll sound like if I decided to give this one a try....

"Two All-Beef Patties,Special Sauce, Lettuce,Cheese, Pickles, Onions On A Sesame Seed Bun!”

They said creative, so imagine if I sing that while making a fake Big Mac and holding the ingredients up, dresssed as a Chef in a plain background.

Maybe add an idiot who would dance around me while i do all that.

Oh, also shake my head left and right ala clown style while i sing that. Shake the ingredients that i'm holding too!

OK, i'm blabbering since I'm very bery free and I just had McD delivery today so I have no choice but to talk bout McD!

If you're reading my blog, you're probably bored too.

Well, no harm imagining a little of my creative idea. You might just develop a better idea and win this OR you have nothing to lose but laugh off your underwear.

Or maybe you'll think i'm nuts.

Wait....

I just remember i haven't had dinner!

No comments: