Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

gRowing and harvesTing funGus...



it's 12.15 in the afternoon, the sun is shining right on top of my head. erM... supposedly. i can't see the sun, it's so cloudy today and it just rained. siGh, i feel like a bumb-bag and freakIng useless at home. there's tonnes of house work waiting for me.. my pile of dirty clothes are like calling my name~!! this is freaky... still, i can't make myself do house work. haih...guess i'm just not house-maker material. my room's a real mess, like the aftermath of a hurricane. my room is not the typical girl's room. hahaha... know what? i'm going nuts. coz i stayed home a bit too long. usually i wake up, hit the bath room straight away and left house and willn ot be home till midnight. i'm going crazy!!! someone helP... ask me out. drag me out of this scorching burning hell (house)... ok, this is nuts. i'm just going to take a swim now...


*a huge siGH*

No comments: