Tuesday, January 30, 2007

moved out!

there's a reason why i didn't update my blog these days. i wasn't at home for a week. i mean... i did go home; to get my clothes and then i'm off again to somewhere else. a must mention: my petrol expenses have hiked up for about 300%. that's damn alot. i spent rm100 minimum each week to feed my car. even my stomach don't get such royal treatment. means i didn't really have good food very often anymore! darn...

anyway, i'm barely online because i didn't sleep at home recently. the only time i can online is by using the celcom 3G connection at night with a laptop. and then i spent most of my nights doing assignment and my daytime going college or loittering somewhere else. so that explains everything yea?

by the way, i have loads to blog about. just don't have the energy and stuff anymore. let me get the spirit of blogging back and then everyone can see millions of rambling words on my blog. which is mostly unnecessary and nothing of life-and-death.

Next blog entry.... the story of my pet rabbits which gave birth to 4 little kits (baby rabbits). inclusive of a sad story about it...

1 comment:

CheRyL said...

i missed u..both at college and at the crazy world of blogging :)