Saturday, October 08, 2005

caN't waiT...

Oooh.. da finals are coming. i can't wait for it. no No.. not the exam, i can't wait for da holidays AFTER exam! yiPpeee.. i'll be as free as a bird but broke too :( cos there won't be allowance during my holidays. soBsss... i need people to 'sara' me.
haha, i dunno why but i'm so happy these past few days. let me list down the few happy things that i can recall...
  1. i had fun celebrating iris's birthday in pyramid past 2 days... heheh. we had pizza and movie!! the movie 'red shoes' are not really good...dun watch. no proper storyline and it's confusing.
  2. on friday, i get to fetch my darling around cos his car was sent to the workshop. thanx to the fuckin drunk driver. so glad i can help him! hahaha... b'cos of me, he can run his errands. i went midvalley that day too.. and i lost my parking ticket!! and got 'ffk-ed'. not really ffk actually but still, i didn't get to meet them! you know who u are.. but they made me happy again by giving me a keyboard as a pressie! hahaha... how weird.
  3. then, at night i had carmen to accompany me to pyramid. there was this cute guy in pyramid's guess!! eherm.. hahah and i got my adidas superstar shoe!!! happy happy... and get a new pair of socks too. hahaha to match it! next, we chilled out at coffee bean and gossip as much as we can...
  4. later at night somemore, i went and join my darling and colleagues at some bar in saujana resort. it was so scary!! i got lost on the way there and ended up in some ulu place where tehre's insufficent light.. and no onE at all. sobS.. nearly cried man...
  5. later later at night somemore, after the bar, went to darling's house and watch movie... and he cooked maggi mee. it's so delicious! put in a lot of extra ingredients..a better chef compared to me! hmmPPh...
  6. wah...see how many things i can do a day!! friday itself i was out the whole day. but today i worked the whole day!! waAaaaa...but to make up for that, i'm going clubbing later!! like in 15 mins time? haha i'm such a good girl these days, i didn't go clubbing so often anymore. :P

hAhaha... i'm just so happy! i have plans up ahead for next week toO! ngek ngekZzz..

No comments: