Monday, June 08, 2009

Ads on the loose!

Some ads I found online:

This is a Fortis Bank ad from Istanbul.

They're giving out plastic surgery loans (such loan exists?)

I know you must be wondering what is this about.
The copy says: You get the credit, another one pays for it.

Direct translation: The uglier you, go apply for the loan to do plastic surgery. Then the prettier you, have to eat bread as main meal, use fake Gucci, live a rotten life with debts... for years, to repay the loan.

I don't know how it seems like a good deal.
'Another one' is still me at the end, don't deceive me. bah!

Banks are evil! Bad bad bank!

******


Then, there's this campaign on Levi's Kids which I adored for its cuteness.
They give children's tale a twist.

Tagline: Levi's Kids, For little toughies.


The 3 Little Pigs

Little Miss Muffet


Jack and The Beanstalk


Humpty Dumpty

My favourite! 5 star for you naughty Dumpty!

Don't you just adore this campaign?!

Never knew bedtime stories could be twisted this way.

No wonder I'm no Art Director :(

No comments: