Saturday, June 06, 2009

Penis, Enemy?


My anaconda dream a few nights ago really scared the shit out of me.
I've never had such scary dreams like this for a long time
It was so vivid, the anaconda head. Urghh...

Was talking to Carmen yesterday and she told me in psychology, snakes in dreams represent penis. I laughed like mad! Then I draw up possible conclusion on what my dream tries to tell me:
  1. That I miss penis, and it's a reminder?
  2. Penis is now trying to scare me?

Well, it would be scary if it represents penis because that anaconda was HUMONGOUS! It curles around a huge tree remember? And such big head. -_-

Oh, there goes my imagination.


So I googled on the 'meaning of snakes in dreams' , and this website (http://www.dreamsleep.net/) shows that snake represent hidden fears, and can symbolise the poisonous words and innuendo of the people around me.

If I dreamt of a lone snake, then it might symbolise a bad enemy working against me. If in a snake dream you overcome and kill a threatening snake in your dream, it shows that you will overcome your adversary and win out.

Oh shite, so now it means I have a bad enemy? Since I ran away from it and ended up in psychiatric ward, does that means I won't overcome this enemy and people will think I'm crazy instead?

Darn, my life seems screwed now.

No comments: