And then i read blogs while doing my work. Done, go surf... and i found this on one of the yahoo highlight.
TOP 10 WAYS TO GET LUCKY IN LOVE
1. Know what you want. Your looks change and fade, character does not. While a certain amount of "chemistry" is nice, don't rely solely on lust. What qualities are you looking for in a mate?
*** This is what i did. That's why i never had or have cute, handsome mouth-dropping boyfriends. That proves that me don't go for looks *grin* I do demand a little bit of presentability though. Don't believe in frogs turning into a prince.
2. Get clear about what you don't want. Knowing what you really can't tolerate in a partner is important. Make a list of your "don't wants" and then cut it down to the 10 most important. Any more than that and you'll be too picky.
*** I can tell you that i don't even have more than FIVE in my list. No moodyness for no reason. No hiding things from me. No scolding me for no reason. No hiding problems eventhough it doesn't concern me. No sitting around not helping while i have loads of housework. That's 5 only no?
3. Live your life. Once you know clearly what you want (and don't want) in a relationship, shift your focus to living your life. You'll find that you start noticing those who might fit, and passing by those who don't.
*** I won't realise it till i'm drowning in it. No use...
4. See the big picture. Don't try so hard that you miss the obvious. If you are great at focusing, step back now and then and look at the big picture. Work on having a playful, whimsical attitude towards life.
*** i AM having a playful, whimsical attitude towards life. Still don't see any picture though.
5. Get out of the house. Cultivate opportunities to expand your social circle and meet new people . Vary your routine.
*** i AM meeting a lot of people. But to be safe... don't get too close with any of them.
6. Open your eyes and your attitude. Lucky people notice, create and maximize chance opportunities. Chat with other shoppers while you are waiting in line. Be ready with a "calling card" -- a personal business-type card with basic contact information.
*** Yer...this is overboard. i might look like a pscho desperate biatch. Do people even practice it in Msia? except for psychos lar...
7. Get curious. Don't content yourself with the obvious. Ask questions. Wonder why. Find answers.
*** I think i'm overdoing this. I ask too much questions and guys get annoyed. what kinda tip is this man?
8. Try something new. The best way to have things stay the same is to never do anything different. Vary your daily routine, just to keep yourself awake. Shake yourself up and notice what happens. Keep yourself open to chance opportunities, and then take advantage of them.
*** err... everything that i do is different, from time to time at least. And i like taking advantages. hahha out of topic
9. Expect good luck. Monitor your self-talk for negative messages that interfere with luck. Replace the negative thoughts with positives. Surround yourself with examples of lucky people.
*** ??? im optimistic yo!
10. Learn from bad luck. Take steps to prevent more bad luck from what you have learned, then let the "bad" go. Don't dwell on or rehash the bad experience. Look for the positive elements.
*** This one...can't do. i tend to dwell on bad luck and bad experience. who am i kidding man?
Extracted from http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/singles/datingtips/61/top-10-ways-to-get-lucky-at-love