Thursday, June 28, 2007

Since the last 3 months....

I finally got what i wanted and what i've been dreaming of since March.


It's not a big luxurious car or a bungalow with beatiful garden or a big bag of american dollar in cash. It's just a simple thing that some people get to do everyday, but not me.


I went to work in the morning and get off early in the afternoon. Before going home, I went and picked up cupcakes that i ordered from Cuppacakes. I left it at home before going for a movie with Ed. FINALLY oh FINALLY i get to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3.


To add a little icing on the whole outing, we even had lunch together in Uncle Lim's. I may sound ridiculous, marvelling at the very common things that couples do. But it worth more than a good massage to me. It's been 3 months since we get to eat together and watch movie.


I gave him the cupcakes after we came home at night...


Spent 10 inutes getting rid of the crawling ants. The cupcakes probably got a bit too sweet and attracting the little crawling monsters. *sigh*

he ate some of it...and then we're supposed to go Genting with Jamie & bf, Wei Jin & Kenn.... he took the cupcakes along because it's going to be his dinner.

Had our freezing cold drink outdoor. We probably froze our bloody brains as well since we've developed a lack of memory power at the end. We bloody left the cupcakes on the Coffee Bean table. There goes half of my cupcakes. *sigh twice*

And i'm a happy biatch that day.

No comments: